Gary Jeffries and Peter Baxter at the 2005 Uteck Bowl
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Gary Jeffries (left), Manager of Football Operations and Head Coach at Wilfrid Laurier University, and Peter Baxter (right), Director of Athletics and Recreation. The men are celebrating the Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks victory at the 2005 Uteck Bowl.
- The Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks defeated the Acadia Axemen 31-10 in the 2005 Uteck Bowl. The game was held on November 19, 2005 at Huskies Stadium in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 19, 2005
Width: 2400 px
Height: 2070 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Nova Scotia, Canada
Latitude: 44.65015 Longitude: -63.5987
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5