2005 Yates Cup game
- Lee, Peter, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University running back Nick Cameron (jersey number 32) carrying the ball at the 2005 Yates Cup. Several members of the Western Mustangs are visible. Offensive lineman Erkki Salo (jersey number 63) is finishing his block in the background.
- The Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks defeated the Western Mustangs 29-11 in the 2005 Yates Cup. The game was held on November 12, 2005 at University Stadium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 12, 2005
Width: 2464 px
Height: 1632 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5