Yannick Carter and Dan McBride at the 2005 Yates Cup
- Lee, Peter, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University football players Yannick Carter (jersey number 42) and fullback Dan McBride (jersey number 36) on the field during the 2005 Yates Cup game.. The officiating crew is standing at midfield. Other Laurier players and spectators are visible in the background.
- The Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks defeated the Western Mustangs 29-11 in the 2005 Yates Cup. The game was held on November 12, 2005 at University Stadium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 12, 2005
Width: 2464 px
Height: 1632 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5