Laurier Golden Hawks with Churchill Bowl
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University football players Tim Bisci (jersey 16) and Hugh Lawson (jersey 60) holding the Churchill Bowl after winning the game. They are surrounded by other Wilfrid Laurier University players.
- Wilfrid Laurier University defeated Queen's University by a score of 42-22 in the 1991 Churchill Bowl. The game was played in the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario on Nov. 16, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 16, 1991
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.64145 Longitude: -79.38914
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc39
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5