Wilfrid Laurier University football team at Ontario University Athletics (OUA) semi-final game, 2005
- Geddie and Associates, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks football team lined up at midfield during the 2005 OUA semi-final football game.
- The Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks defeated the McMaster Marauders 43-21 in the 2005 OUA Men's Football semi-final. The game was held on November 5, 2005 at University Stadium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 5, 2005
Width: 3600 px
Height: 2741 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI85
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5