Rich Newbrough talking to the media
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University football coach Rich Newbrough talking to members of the press after winning the 1991 Vanier Cup game. He is speaking into several microphones.
- Wilfrid Laurier University defeated Mount Allison University by a score of 25-18 in the 1991 Canadian Interuniversity Sport football championship. The game was played in the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario on November 30, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 30, 1991
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.64145 Longitude: -79.38914
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5