Arthur Stephen on the sidelines at Wilfrid Laurier University football game
- Geddie and Associates, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Arthur Stephen, Vice President: University Advancement, on the sidelines during the 2005 OUA semi-final.
- The Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks defeated the McMaster Marauders 43-21 in the 2005 OUA Men's Football semi-final. The game was held on November 5, 2005 at University Stadium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 5, 2005
Width: 3008 px
Height: 2000 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5