John Baal, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of John Baal, Chief of Security at Wilfrid Laurier University, standing beside a car. Baal is holding the car's communication radio in his right hand. In the car, a man is seated behind the steering wheel. There is snow on the ground.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in ink; 1988/89 / John Baal / Security
- Date of Original
- 1988 or 1989
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.7cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5