Graduates at 1961 Waterloo Lutheran University convocation
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a group of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary graduates attending the 1961 Waterloo Lutheran University convocation ceremony. They are wearing academic caps and gowns. Left to right: Unknown; Vernon Cronmiller; Delbert Resmer; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Helen Watts; Unknown; Unknown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14.5cm
Image Height: 14.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University Photograph Collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5