- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Shirley Stoesser, a staff member in the Registrar's Office at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is seated at a reception desk in the office. There are papers, books, and a computer on the desk. A Christmas tree is in the background.
- Accompanies , 'Two long-term employees say goodbye',in The Laureate, vol. 8, no. 8, January 15, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Front in ink: Long Term - Shirley Stoesser / Reg. Office Ret / pg 3/Jan 15/91 - Laureate / Vol 8 #8.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5