- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white portrait of Major Earle Clare Shelley (1905-1990), Laurier’s Alumnus of the Century and Lifetime Vice-President of the Alumni Association. He is in military uniform.
- Accompanies "Major Earle Shelley, 1905-1990", in The Laureate, vol. 8, no. 8, January 15, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse in ink: Earle Shelley / 1905-1990 / L-Jan 15/91-pg5 / V8 #8.
- Date of Original
- Between 1978 and 1990
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.2cm
Image Height: 24.1cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5