Construction of Bricker Residence, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the construction of the Bricker Residence at Wilfrid Laurier University. A truck loaded with construction material and a crane with a wrecking ball are parked in front of the construction site. A construction worker is standing in the foreground.
- Appears in The Laureate, vol. 8, no. 10, cover, February 12, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse in ink: L. Feb 12/91 / Vol 8 #10 / Bricker Residence.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1991
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23cm
Image Height: 9.8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5