Wilfrid Laurier University Staff Association award recipients, 1991
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of three female Wilfrid Laurier University students seated at a table in the Niobe Lounge. The women are recipients of the 1991 Wilfrid Laurier University Staff Association award. Left to right: Jacqui Crebolder, Janice Field, Julianne Adams.
- Accompanies 'Staff listen to views on certification, vol. 8, no. 13, April 2, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse in ink: L-R Jacqui Crebolder / Janice Field / Julianne Adams / Awards Staff Assoc. / for 90-91 academic year / L. April 2/91 - page 2.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.9cm
Image Height: 17.9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5