- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of violinist Yariv Aloni, a member of the Penderecki String Quartet. He is seated on the stage of the Maureen Forrester Recital Hall at Wilfrid Laurier University, holding a violin with his left hand, and a bow with his right hand.
- Accompanies "Penderecki String Quartet makes WLU new home" in The Laureate, vol. 8, no. 15, June 25, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse in ink: Faculty / Yaviv Aloni, viola / Penderecki Quartet / L. V8 - #15/June 25 91 / Cover page.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.7cm
Image Height: 17.9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5