Construction of the Wilfrid Laurier University Dining Hall addition
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the interior of the Wilfrid Laurier University Dining Hall during construction of the addition. Equipment and building supplies are scattered around the work site. A construction worker is standing on the right.
- Wilfrid Laurier University's current Dining Hall was built in 1962. It replaced the Dining Hall that was constructed in 1953 and demolished in 1962 to make room for the new Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 1440px
Image Height: 2160px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI83
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5