Construction of The Centre for Co-operative Education and Career Development
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the construction of the Centre for Co-operative Education and Career Development at Wilfrid Laurier University. Trucks and other construction equipment are being used on the building site. There is snow on the ground.
- Construction of Centre for Co-operative Education and Career Development at Wilfrid Laurier University began in January 2007, and was completed in time for the 2007-2008 academic year. It is located at 192 King Street North in Waterloo, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Jan. 2007
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3504px
Image Height: 2336px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI79
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5