St. Michael campus, Wilfrid Laurier University, 2007
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the St. Michael campus at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- St. Michael's School, located at 64 University Ave in Waterloo, Ontario was built by the Waterloo Catholic School Board in 1954. The property was acquired by Wilfrid Laurier University in 2001, and converted to classrooms. The building was demolished in 2011 to make room for the Global Innovation Exchange (GIE) building.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
Width: 3504 px
Height: 2336 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI61
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5