King Street Residence, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photo of King Street Residence, 2007. Alumni Field is in the foreground.
- Located at 200 King Street North this eight-storey, co-ed residence building houses 332 students in dormitory-style rooms. King Street Residence provides 324 single rooms with semi-private washroom facilities and 4 double occupancy rooms with private washroom facilities.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Aug. 18, 2006
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3008px
Image Height: 2000px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI108
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5