2004 Yates Cup game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawk Nick Cameron (purple jersey, no. 32), running the ball down the field. Cameron is being pursued by three McMaster Marauder players.
- The 2004 Yates Cup finals between Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks and McMaster Marauders was held at University Stadium in Waterloo, Ontario. The Golden Hawks clenched the Ontario University Althetics (OUA) Championship in front of over 8,000 fans with a score of 31 to 19
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 13, 2004
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2464px
Image Height: 1632px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5