Coach Gary Jeffries at Wilfrid Laurier University's 2005 Homecoming football game
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Gary Jefferies, head football coach at Wilfrid Laurier University. He is standing on the sidelines during the 2005 Homecoming game.
- Wilfrid Laurier University's 77th annual homecoming was held September 30-October 2, 2005. At "The Battle of Waterloo" football game the Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks defeated the University of Waterloo Warriors by a score of 49 to 4.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 1, 2005
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2336px
Image Height: 3504px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI65
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5