Wilf Rellinger, Wilfrid Laurier University hockey player, 1981
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour negative of Wilfrid Laurier University hockey player Wilf Rellinger. He is posed on the ice wearing a white jersey with "WLU" on the front.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink: W.L.U. PUBLIC RELATIONS HOCKEY 81.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4cm
Image Height: 5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 NSDisc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5