- Lee, Peter, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Lesley Cooper, dean of the Faculty of Social Work at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is standing in front of the St. Jerome's building, on Wilfrid Laurier's Kitchener campus.
- Laurier’s Kitchener campus opened in 2006 as the new home of the university’s Lyle S. Hallman Faculty of Social Work. The campus and the social work program are based in the historic former St. Jerome’s high school building at 120 Duke St. W. in downtown Kitchener. The building, which dates to 1907, was completely renovated prior to reopening.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 3, 2006
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2592px
Image Height: 3872px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- U57 DI53
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5