Wilfrid Laurier University's women's basketball team, 1986-1987
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1986-1987 Wilfrid Laurier University women's basketball team and their coach. The players are wearing purple uniforms and are posing in the Wilfrid Laurier University Athletic Complex.
Left to right, back row: Gary Jeffries, coach; Kelly Lynch; Catherine Foulon; Coleen Ryan; Unknown; Renata Dykstra; Sue Little.
Front row, left to right: Unknown; Unknown; Kim Fritzley; Kris Peel; Ann Weber; Unknown; Lorraine Masterson; Joan MacDonald; Unknown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc45
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5