Laurier Day tour, 2001
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of a group of people taking a guided tour of the Wilfrid Laurier University campus during Laurier Day. Many of the visitors are holding umbrellas the protect them from the rain. The group is entering the Science Building.
- The Science Building is located on Laurier’s Waterloo campus. Construction of the building began in 1993. The Science Building houses the departments of Physics and Computing, Psychology, Chemistry and Biology. The official opening took place in January 1995.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov 2, 2001
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2160px
Image Height: 1440px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5