Wilfrid Laurier University students in front of Athletic Complex
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University students standing in a line outside the Athletic Complex. They are waiting to write an exam. In the foreground is a parking lot full of cars.
- Construction of the Wilfrid Laurier University Athletic Complex began in 1971 and was completed in 1973. It contained a gymnasium, 50 meter pool, squash courts, training rooms, dressing rooms, classroom, offices and the Lettermen’s Lounge. A major renovation took place in 2005.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- April 2003
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2160px
Image Height: 1440px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI48
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5