Peters Building, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the exterior of the Frank C. Peters Building at Wilfrid Laurier University. The ground is covered with snow. People are walking along the pathways.
- Construction of the Frank C. Peters Building began in 1978 and was completed in 1980. It is home to the Wilfrid Laurier University School of Business & Economics. The building is named in honour of Frank C. Peters, President of Wilfrid Laurier University from 1967 to 1978.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 1440px
Image Height: 2160px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI47
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5