Wilfrid Laurier University cheerleaders
- Hetel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University cheerleaders on the field at University Stadium. They are holding purple and yellow pom poms. In the background, people are seated in the bleachers.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1980 and 1995
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University slide and negative collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc35
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5