Hugh Lawson after 1991 Vanier Cup Game
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University football player Hugh Lawson, a defensive lineman for the Golden Hawks. He is accompanied by his parents and brother.
- Wilfrid Laurier University defeated Mount Allison University by a score of 25-18 in the 1991 Canadian Interuniversity Sport football championship. The game was played in the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 30, 1991
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.64145 Longitude: -79.38914
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc35
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5