Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks football program, 1974
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawk football program for the 1974 season. Includes greetings from Acting President Neale Tayler and Coach Tuffy Knight, biographies and images of the coaching staff, team roster, images of players, advertisements, women's varsity schedule, and a history WLU's contribution to the Canadian Football League.
- Front cover is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV GV948 .G6 UA69
- Golden Hawks : football
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc23
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5