Andy Cecchini during 1991 Vanier Cup game
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1991 Vanier Cup game. Wilfrid Laurier University running back Andy Cecchini (purple jersey no. 27) is in contact with a Mount Allison University player.
- Wilfrid Laurier University defeated Mount Allison University by a score of 25-18 in the 1991 Canadian Interuniversity Sport football championship. The game was played in the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 30 1991
Width: 15 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.64145 Longitude: -79.38914
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc35
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5