26-2010 : Laurier announces finalists for Outstanding Women of Laurier Award
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wilfrid Laurier University news release announcing students Megan Gilmore, Danielle Inglis, Liz Knox and Brittany Shaw are the finalists for the Outstanding Women of Laurier Award. Daiene Vernile will host the awards luncheon for a second year, and Carole Bertuzzi Luciani will be the keynote speaker. Includes information on each of the finalists.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Mar. 16, 2010
- Local identifier
- News from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5