57-2009 : Laurier to graduate 2,250 student at its 2009 spring convocation
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wilfrid Laurier University news release regarding spring convocation 2009. Louise Frechette, David Anderson, Heather Reisman and Audrey Ronning Topping will receive honorary degrees during the ceremonies. Faculty members John Stephens and Lisa Funnell will receive the Awards for Teaching Excellence. Includes schedule of events.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- June 2, 2009
- Local identifier
- News from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5