- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Delmer Beier, a 1961 graduate of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary.
- A second copy is located in Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Canada fonds LSPH218.134.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: D. Beier / '61
Reverse, in pencil: May / Dipl '61 / MDiv Oct. '94
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U63 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5