80-2005 : Laurier present authentic Hoffmann drama and music
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wilfrid Laurier University news announcing Laurier students will perform various works by E.T.A. Hoffmann in an event entitled "E.T.A. Hoffmann Fest". Includes information about the performances and Hoffmann. The event is sponsored by the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany and Laurier's Special Initiative Fund.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 14, 2005
- Local identifier
- News from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5