Waterloo College graduating class 1929
- Binning Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph of Waterloo College class of 1929 and Professor Hermann Schorten. Left to right, top row: John Christian Herbert, Hermann Schorten, George Washington Roberts. Bottom row: Harry R.B. Weir, Albert Daniel Herbert, Theodore Wagner, Henry Louis Hagey.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
Width: 34.5 cm
Height: 31 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5