Ragnar Teigen teaching in a classroom
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Ragnar Teigen part-time lecturer in religion and culture at Waterloo Lutheran University, and associate professor of Old Testament theology at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. He is standing at a lectern in a classroom. A chalkboard in the in the background. Students are seated in the foreground.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1965 and 1974
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5