The laying of the cornerstone of the East Hall men's residence and dedications of the West Hall men's residence and Dining Hall program, 1962
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the laying of the cornerstone of East Hall men's residence and the dedications of West Hall men's residence and the Dining Hall. The service took place on October 20, 1962 at 10:00 a.m. prior to the Waterloo Lutheran University fall convocation ceremony.
- In 1973 six residence buildings were renamed. West Hall became W. Ross Macdonald House. East Hall became Nils Willison Hall. South Hall became C. H. Little House. Graduate Residence A became W. D. Euler Residence. Graduate Residence B became Ulrich Leupold Residence. The Women's Residence became Clara Conrad Hall.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 1962
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc23
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5