Waterloo Lutheran University campus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour transparency of a parking lot on the Waterloo Lutheran University campus. The photograph was taken from the Seminary Building, looking northeast across the campus. Cars are parked in the lot. The Arts Building (left) and the Dining Hall (right) are in the background.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1966 and 1969
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University slide and negative collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5