44-2003 : New book challenges the standard view of Canada's role in D-Day
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wilfrid Laurier University news release announcing the release of faculty member Terry Copp's new book, "Fields of Fire: The Canadians in Normandy".
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- June 2, 2003
- Local identifier
- News from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5