- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Ilse Friesen, professor of fine arts at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is seated at a desk in an office, and is holding a pen in her right hand. A lamp, telephone, books, and papers are on the desk.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Ilse Friesen / Fine Arts
- Date of Original
- Between 1977 and 1985
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5