Maureen Forrester at Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1986
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Maureen Forrester speaking into the podium microphone at the 1986 Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation ceremony. Forrester was installed as Chancellor during the ceremony. She is wearing the chancellor's cap and gown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1986 was held in the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- May 25, 1986
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5