- Downs, Keri, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of June Shuttleworth, a switchboard operator at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is seated in front of a switchboard.
- Accompanies "For sixteen years a welcoming voice at Laurier's switchboard" in The Laureate, June 25, 1991.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse: The Laureate - June 25, 1991 / June Shuttleworth, Staff / She officially retires on June 27, 1991 after 16 years as the university's senior switchboard operator.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5