Chris Coulthard coaching Wilfrid Laurier University basketball team
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University basketball coach Chris Coulthard (center, light jacket and dark tie) sitting on the bench with players during a game. Officials and commentators are sitting at a table on the left. Spectators are seated in the bleachers in the background.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1981 and 1989
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 17.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5