Waterloo Lutheran University campus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of three Waterloo Lutheran University students standing beside the hoarding walls that surround the Central Teaching Building construction site. The Arts Building is in the background.
- The five-story Central Teaching Building was constructed in 1969. It was renamed the Dr. Alvin Woods Building in 1996. In 2007 the building underwent a major renovation.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Building construction
Waterloo Lutheran University - Students
Wilfrid Laurier University. Arts Building
Waterloo Lutheran University. Arts Building
Waterloo Lutheran University. Central Teaching Building
Wilfrid Laurier University. Dr. Alvin Woods Building
Wilfrid Laurier University. Central Teaching Building
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5