Wilfrid Laurier University campus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University campus. The photograph was taken from King Street. In the foreground, a car is parked underneath a tree in a parking lot. In the background, Clara Conrad Hall is on the right, the Theatre Auditorium is in the centre, and the tennis courts are on the left. The John Aird Centre is under construction.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1986 and 1988
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5