Seminette Club third annual reunion program, 1962
- Seminette Club of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Seminette Club of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary's third annual reunion held on June 4, 1962 at The Pines in Bridgeport, Ontario. Includes program and prayer.
- The Seminette Club of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary (1954-1970) was a social group for the wives, and intended wives, of students at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary (now Martin Luther University College) in Waterloo, Ontario. In 1958, membership was extended to wives of pre-theological students of Waterloo College (now Wilfrid Laurier University). The purpose of the club was fellowship, study, and discussion in preparation for the role of a pastor's wife.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Seminette Club fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-100.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5