Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks program, October 22, 1966
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University football game against the University of Waterloo at Seagram Stadium on October 22, 1966. Includes Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks roster, University of Waterloo Warriors roster, list of Booster Club members, Ontario Intercollegiate Football Conference schedule and update, advertisements, and images.
- The Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks defeated the University of Waterloo Warriors by score of 17 to 7.
Eileen Mercier (nee Falconer) is an alumnae of Wilfrid Laurier University and a professional business director. She attend Waterloo Lutheran University from 1964 to 1968, graduating with a BA. As a student she was involved in Students’ Council and was a member of the choir. Mercier went on to receive an MA at the University of Alberta and an MBA from York University. During her career she has held senior management and a director positions at several prominent companies and organizations. In 1991 Eileen Mercier received the Wilfrid Laurier University Outstanding Business Leader Award. A long-standing member of the Wilfrid Laurier University Board of Governors, Mercier served as chair from 1998-1990.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- S745 2.2
- Eileen Mercier fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc29
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5