Customers at the Laurier Purple and Gold store
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University students Andy Cecchini (left) and Mark Janke shopping at the Purple and Gold store. They are being assisted by staff member Anne Fay. Racks of clothing are visible.
- Accompanies "The first customers in the Purple and Gold shop" in The Laureate, vol. 8, no. 1, Sept. 11, 1990.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in pencil: First cust / P & G / Sept 11/90 / Laureate / pg 5 / Andy Cecchini / & Anne Fay / Mark Janke (background) / Vol 8 # 1 -
- Date of Original
- July 18, 1990
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc38
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5