- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Gerry Noonan (1932-2000), professor of English at Wilfrid Laurier University. He is wearing an academic cap and gown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- On reverse in pencil; Gerry Noonan (B10)
- Date of Original
- Between 1973 and 2000
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5