- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of Aarne Siirala (1919-1991), professor of systematic theology at the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada.
- The top of the photograph is damaged.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: Pls return: R K Taylor, WLU Thanks
Reverse, in ink: Dr. Aarne Siirala / Lutheran
Reverse, stamp: Siirala / 192 Sunview Str / Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Between 1956 and 1970
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc33
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5